Grumpy teddy bunny
Grumpy teddy bunny is definitely a part of Grumpy Collection, except for the fact that he's absolutely one of a kind OOAK.
I, Anastasiia M, creative director of Gift of Mercury made it, as an experiment combining classic teddy toys with pretty faces with no expression and our emotional, provocative new collection.
He is sewn, sculpted and tinted with loving hands. He's not so posable as the toys with skeleton but has a couple of amusing poses to express his grumpy temper. Check them in the video above.
This chubby bunny turned out rather big, his height is 26cm from the top of the horn. It will never be repeated so be sure that buying this product you become one and only owner of this character.
Shipped from Belgrade, Serbia with Serbian post. Delivery may take up to 30 days.
Production time & nuances
- Like the most of our mercurians, this creature will be made per order.
- The expected production time is 2-3 weeks. Sometimes customization extends production process. If you're in a hurry- please let us know, we'll definitely adjust.
- As soon as the toy is finished we ship it and you receive a dispatch notification.
- As every toy is handmade you should be ready for some small (tiny) differences because it's impossible to make two absolutely equal items.
Shipping & returns
- Sustainable shipping with DHL Go Green+
- Average shipping time is 6,2 days. Average production time is about 2 weeks. Most of our customers get their toys within 21 days from the order placing day.
- Shipping worldwide for all orders above 150$ is free. Below 150$- from 4 to 12$ depending on destination and order volume.
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your mercurian purchase. Mercurians can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Apprenez à personnaliser votre Mercurian ici
Plushies have never been so distinctive
Since the first felt elephant was made in 1880, plushies have been sewn according to common templates, making the toys in a series absolutely identical...
The toys should be as unique as their owners
Therefore our creatures' faces and paws have always been hand-painted; no airbrushes, no templates, just paints and brushes.
Consequently, even if we reproduce a particular specimen, it becomes unique.
Even more extraordinary?
Our commitment to uniqueness has driven us to offer an extensive range of customization options for every customer.
We work with text descriptions, sketches, photos,
and even "I trust your artistic vision"
to craft one-of-a-kind Mercurians.
Plushies have never been so expressive
Thanks to our distinctive style and the unique technology of sculpting, molding, and casting, the faces of our toys are as expressive as sculptures.
We could never achieve this effect if we just sewed them in the traditional way
That's why we start bringing every Mercurian to life by creating their eyes by hand
Every detail matters:
pupil diameter, eye size, iris color, and pattern
After all, eyes create toy's identity
As well as it's mood, spirit and should never be limited by default pre-made plastic beads.
Static plushies were never enough
Since childhood we've never been satisfied with basic stuffed animals that maintained the same pose they were sewn in, or at best, could only rotate their limbs.
We wanted our creatures to be able to tilt their heads, arch their backs, or bend their paws, and what's important, to maintain these poses
So we added special skeletons
We call them BJD skeletons.
We added them to the most of our toys (and all the medium and big ones)
This feature allows them to be put in different postures and makes them ideal for:
- taking awesome pictures,
- creating great interior accents,
- or simply playing with.
38.5 ball joints on average
...Has every Mercurian.
That's more than vertebrae in the human back.